Don't just try to survive, THRIVE!
In this blog we will talk about 4 solutions on how Not to be overwhelmed in life.
In a world of uncertainly, we seem to concentrate on just surviving life, but to thrive in your life, career, home you are impacting lives and securing your future. What if all of your struggles were designed for you, that you need to go through what you have to be successful in life. What if life happened For you not To you?
Now is not the time to play small in life, most people will do that, but it is the right time to gain capabilities, take action and thrive instead of just trying to survive. Are you wiling to make a necessary pivot in life to grow and discover exponentially during this economy shift?
Many people these days are feeling overwhelmed with too many things hitting them at once, they are feeling lost and don't have direction, they feel like they are drownding, but not getting anywhere, they aren't where they want to be in life and are tired of not living life to its fullest potential. Wanting more in life and knowing you can achieve more is the best way to generate passion for those wants and building that pathway to create what you desire.
When you are thriving in life you are filled with clarity and direction, you feel confident in yourself and start creating goals and plans to live life to the fullest, you enjoy your relationships, feel peace and have a great quality of life. Focus on creating a better you, better life, better relationships.
Ask yourself a few questions:
- Have I gone through a mess that taught me something valuable?
- Have I learned skills or gotten really good at something?
- Do I have a hobby or passion that I've invested a lot of time and money into?
Imagine taking any of those situations and turning it into generating multiple streams of income. Extracting what you already have and sharing it with the exact people that need it is the perfect way to start thriving in life. Finding a niche and creating and income from it is up to you and your experiences.
Some of the most popular niches these days are:
- Vegetable Gardening
- Marketing Coach
- Yoga and Stretching
- Life Coaching
- Simple App Creation
- Trauma Coach
- Home Bakery
- Course Creation
There are 100+ more to choose from and you can do this too, you need to do this for your future, so you can thrive not just survive. Remember, it will take 10X more time, effort and tenacity that you think it will, but don't give up. The moment you give up is the moment you failed. You can massively impact your life and generate abundance at the same time.
Inflation is hurting most and investing in yourself and creating self care can be difficult, but finding a way to do so is a must. Let's explore a few ways to thrive in life. Start with your life experiences, your skills, your hobbies and your passions or even the life challenges that you had to overcome and made it to the other side.
1) Start your own business. There are so many options, but opening a business gives you a great way to help with taxes, create your own income, build a future for not only yourself, but your family, kids, grandkids. If you want to start your own online e-commerce store, comment below and I can help.
2) Invest into a low cost, high margin game changer. These are hard to find, do your research, if it was easy everyone would do it. This can be in the form of stocks and bond, cryptocurrency or buying into or starting a new trendy business in a tightly defined niche.
3) Self care is a must! Self care is simply the practice of looking after your own physical and mental health in ways that support a good quality of life and prevent illness or endangerment. Everyone’s self care needs are different and should be based on determining what you need specific to your life style, such as hereditary health and your environment, occupation, habits, interests, stress levels, and more.
Examples of selfcare to consider:
- Exercising regularly.
- Eating healthy foods.
- Fostering and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Getting good-quality sleep.
- Seeking professional help when you need it.
- Following treatment plans for current ailments or diseases.
- Have a cup of tea.
- Sit in the sunlight.
- Take a shower or bath
- Drink more water
- Get a massage/facial/pedicure/manicure
4) Be prepared for disasters, emergencies and economic downturns. Disasters can occur naturally (e.g., tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, wildfires, mudslides, or drought) or be human-caused (e.g., mass shootings, chemical spills, or terrorist attacks). Preparing for, responding to, and recovering from disasters and traumatic events is essential to the good behavioral health of individuals and communities alike. Find more info here.
I hope you enjoyed this blog on 4 Solutions On How Not to be Overwhelmed With Life and learning to thrive instead of just surviving. Please leave a comment below and I'll send you a discount code for 10% Off your next purchase.